IRREVOCABLE MASTER FEE PROTECTION AGREEMENTS:
(IMFPA, MFPA, FPA, PPA, CONSULTING AGREEMENT, PAY ORDER, ETC.)
These documents can come titled in a number of ways...
but essentially...all have the same mission
...which is to get brokers/intermediaries predictably paid.
Magister Operis™ considers "MFPAs" to be priority 1.1 rather than 1.0
Magister Operis™ considers "quality relationships" to be priority 1.0.
It is only the "relationships" that give all "MFPAs" any value.
POSSIBLE FEE AGREEMENT CONFIGURATIONS
- The buyer pays the fees,
- The seller pays the fees,
- Both the buyer and the seller are paying fees separately,
- Or the seller pays the sellside and the buyer pays the buyside.
Magister Operis can easily configure FPAs in any four different ways above.
- Sooner rather than later... a clear outline of all parties towards the principals needs to be established so that professionally formatted paperworks can be assembled as soon as possible..
- Be careful not to misuse of the word “mandate”. A real mandate can swiftly evidence full signatory banking power on behalf of his/her principal and gets paid by his/her principal rather than as a broker/intermediary.
- Be ready to provide your banking information or provide paymaster information for the fee agreement. A payer will not be asked to sign sanitized and/or incomplete agreements of any kind.