Magister Operis™ has direct relationship with a signatory that can monetize legitimate currencies from Zimbabwe when the LTV amount exceeds $100 Million USD. The monetizer has intimate experience both with top global banks as well as the banking dynamics within all 55 nations of Africa. The monetizer also has direct communication with the treasury department of Zimbabwe.
The quality of an owner's compliance package is the key issue and critical factor in achieving successful monetization at the highest LTV.
REQUIRED ITEMS FOR SUCCESS
- Copy of the safe-keeping receipt (SKR).
- Letter from client's bank attesting that the currency is authentic.
- Copies of any other paperwork that supports the instrument’s authenticity, ownership, and/or value.
- Client Information Sheet (CIS) that includes competent client attorney info.
- Letter of Request (LOR) in client letterhead that includes non-solicitation language and description of the history of the asset.
- Corporate resolution (if applicable).
- Copy of banker’s business card.
- Copy of attorney/advocate's business card.
- Attestation Letter from client's competent attorney/advocate/barrister/legal practitioner attesting that the attorney has verified the authenticity of the client, the authenticity of the asset, the authenticity of the SKR, as well as the client's relationship with client's bank.
- A list of intermediaries involved in-between and what are the expectations of the intermediaries.
Add the following documents If the client has projects to be funded:
- Business Plan
- Financial Pro forma
- Certified accounting for funds already spent
|1) Gather Submission Data||Depends on client and asset|
|2) Magister Operis due diligence on data||24-72 hours|
|3) Direct dialog with client to make sure the client is real and ready as well as client’s bank, legal representation, and/or underwriter are ready as required.||15 minutes to 1 hour|
|4) Intermediaries professionally package themselves for efficient payment.||24 hours|
|5) Magister Operis packages the data for submission to monetizer||0-4 hours|
|1) Client’s paperwork is submitted to monetizer.||15 minutes|
|2) Monetizer does due diligence on data||24-72 hours|
|3) Magister Operis introduces client to monetizer and arranges conference call||24 hours|
|4) Monetizer and client have a conversation to get on the same page with each other||15 minutes to 1 hour|
|5) Attorneys are introduced to each other to draft contracts||30 minutes|
|5) Monetization lawyer issues draft contract to client for review.||24-72 hours|
|6) Client signs monetization contract.||10 minutes|
|7)Client blocks asset as agreed on behalf of monetization bank.||1-72 hours|
|8) Monetization banker deposits monetization funds into client’s account as per contract.||30 minutes|
|9) Intermediaries paid as agreed.||15-60 minutes|
|*** DURATIONS NOTE: Please understand that the above time durations are simply educated guesses of what might be reasonable. Actual times will vary due to the quality or lack of quality as well as time constraints of the signatory principals, assets, intermediaries, documentation, legal counselors, custodial institutions, and/or banks.|
Due Diligence: CLICK HERE
Fake Documents/People: CLICK HERE
Magister Operis Workflow: CLICK HERE
Broker Notes: CLICK HERE
Disclaimer: CLICK HERE