VENEZUELAN BOND MONETIZATION
Magister Operis™ is direct to a unique organization whose principals are former top world accountants and bankers that know how to work with Venezuelan financial assets that satisfies the compliance of the banks and central banks. Venezuela is a sanctioned nation resulting in the use of any funds from the monetization of the bond being tightly controlled.
This page is dedicated to the monetizer: https://magisteroperis.com/financial-services/funding
The quality of a compliance package as well as the quality of the use of funds are the key issues and critical factors in achieving both successful monetization and negotiating the highest LTV.
Pay attention to the fact that most Venezuelan bonds, due to international sanctions, stopped trading in January 2019. Most were only trading in the 20s and 30s at the time. Be reasonable in regards to LTV expectations.
Trade profits will only be discussed with the actual Ultimate Beneficial Owner (UBO) of the bond and/or attorney.
50% of trade profits will go into the UBO's projects and 50% will go into the monetizer's projects or as agreed between parties after compliance. Commissions to be paid as agreed.
REQUIRED ITEMS FOR SUCCESS:
- Client Information Sheet (CIS)
- Professional email addresses only
- Letter of Request (LOR) in client letterhead that includes:
- Description of the history of the bond.
- How the bond was acquired.
- Relationships involved in the transaction.
- Use of funds.
- Corporate resolution (if applicable).
- USE OF FUNDS
- Business Plan
- Financial Pro forma
- Certified accounting for funds already spent
- Attestation Letter from client's attorney/advocate attesting that the attorney has verified the authenticity of the client, the authenticity of the bond with the central bank, as well as the client's relationship with client's bank
- Copy of attorney/advocate's business card.
- Professional email addresses only.
- Copy of banker’s business card
- Euroclear pages if loaded on Euroclear
- Central bank documents:
- Custody Certificate (SKR)
- Certificate of Ownership
- Authorization to Verify and Authenticate (ATV)
- Commitment Letter confirming custody and readiness to transfer and assign
- Account Statement
- A list of intermediaries involved in-between and what are the expectations of the intermediaries.
|1) Gather Submission Data||Depends on client and asset|
|2) Magister Operis due diligence on data||24-72 hours|
|3) Direct dialog with client to make sure the client is real and ready as well as client’s bank, legal representation, and/or underwriter are ready as required.||15 minutes to 1 hour|
|4) Magister Operis packages the data for submission to monetizer||4-7 hours|
|1) Client’s paperwork is submitted to monetizer.||15 minutes|
|2) Monetizer does due diligence on data||24-72 hours|
|3) Magister Operis introduces client to monetizer and arranges conference call||24 hours|
|4) Monetizer and client have a conversation to get on the same page with each other||15 minutes to 1 hour|
|5) Attorneys are introduced to each other to draft contracts||30 minutes|
|6) Monetization lawyer issues draft contract to client for review.||24-72 hours|
|7) Client signs monetization contract.||10 minutes|
|8)Client assigns asset as agreed on behalf of monetizer.||1-72 hours|
|9) Monetizer disburses funds as agreed.||30-90 minutes|
|10) Intermediaries paid as agreed.||15-60 minutes|
|*** DURATIONS NOTE: Please understand that the above time durations are simply educated guesses of what might be reasonable. Actual times will vary due to the quality or lack of quality as well as time constraints of the signatory principals, assets, intermediaries, documentation, legal counselors, custodial institutions, and/or banks.|
Due Diligence: CLICK HERE
Magister Operis Workflow: CLICK HERE
Broker notes: CLICK HERE
Disclaimer: CLICK HERE