REQUIRED ITEMS FOR SUBMISSION
- Copy of client’s proof of funds (POF) in the form of a tear sheet or bank statement showing current status of assets in client's account.
- Client Information Sheet (CIS) that includes client attorney info.
- Letter of Non-Solicitation
- History of the asset.
- Copy of banker’s business card that is blocking the funds.
- Copy of banker’s business card.
- Copy of attorney/advocate's business card.
- Attestation Letter from client's attorney/advocate attesting that the attorney has verified the authenticity of the client, the authenticity of the funds, as well as the client's relationship with client's bank.
- A list of intermediaries involved in-between and what are the expectations of the intermediaries.
Add the following documents If the client has projects to be funded:
- Business Plan
- Financial Pro forma
- Certified accounting for funds already spent
- Gather Submission Data
- Intermediaries professionally package themselves for efficient payment.
- Direct dialog with client to make sure the client is real, ready, and client’s bank is ready as required.
- Client’s paperwork is submitted to tradegroup.
- If paperwork is accepted…the client will be given the contact information of tradegroup and tradegroup’s banker for due diligence by client and client’s banker.
- As agreed between bankers, client’s banker confirms to trading banker that client and funds are ready, willing, and able to immediately react to available trading options to be presented to client.
- Client is offered available trading options and introduced to trader to allow due diligence.
- Client chooses desired program.
- Trader issues draft contract for client’s review.
- Client signs trade contract and authorizes his/her banker to block funds in favor of trader as agreed.
- Trading begins.
- Payouts to all parties begin as agreed.
Fake Documents/People: CLICK HERE
Magister Operis Workflow: CLICK HERE
General profit information: CLICK HERE
Broker notes: CLICK HERE
Disclaimer: CLICK HERE