||Currency exchange in either direction.
|| OFFER: Currency Exchange
||USD, EUR, NDK, etc...
|TOTAL CONTRACT AMOUNT
- Currency owner comes transparently forth with proper KYC/AML documentation supporting currency(s) ownership, the custodial location of the currency, and general expectations.
- Parties agree on contract amount, exchange rate, tranching schedule, and any other negotiations.
- Full KYC/AML compliance is completed by the banks, accounting, and law firms.
- Any contracts are drafted.
- Contracts/invoice is signed.
- Currency owner delivers currency to provider's account as agreed.
- Provider send exchange currency to currency owner as agreed.
- Intermediaries are paid as agreed.
- Additional tranches continue as agreed.
- Provider will not initiate due diligence or confirm readiness until currency owner's POF and ownership are confirmed as well as parties in the middle are on the same page.
||Absolutely direct to provider.
Fake Documents/People: CLICK HERE
Magister Operis Workflow: CLICK HERE
Broker notes: CLICK HERE
Disclaimer: CLICK HERE