Server to Server (S2S)
MODES OF TRANSACTION
GO AHEAD.. AND JUST ASK YOURSELF...
If you own/control $10 Billion dollars... why would you realistically want to send $10 Billion to somebody else and only get $6 Billion (60%) of it back???
...unless the $10 Billion dollars has significant issues..right? LOL x 10
Aren't those two EXTREMELY very fair questions to ask yourself and others since peoples' future freedom does have risk if people choose to be dumb/typical/hyperactive rather than knowledgeable/rare/awake? Right?
If you have perfectly clean and/or clear funds... why do you need anybody else to spend it???
ARE S2S TRANSACTIONS MONEY LAUNDERING?
TheWhistleblowers.is website strongly suggests that ALL various S2S transactions are an act of "sophisticated money laundering". Whistleblower's also states that any intermediary(s) listing their names on one of the typically clueless fee agreements circulating the Internet are automatically admitting to their participation in the act of money laundering... which actually might be true since both intermediaries as well as those labeling themselves a "principals" typically don't clearly think about the real processes, liabilities, and/or the compliance of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations that are actually involved within these type of transactions.
Notice that most of the fake contracts that float around the Internet say that the transactions are for "the purpose of project funding" but never have any real/credible projects intelligently and professionally integrated within the paperwork the brokers and narcissistic/hopeless principals mindlessly pass around... right?
And all that that EXACT drama/liability is the EXACT reason why Magister Operis will INTENSELY FOCUS on the authenticity, history, documentation, as well as short and long-term goals of ALL parties involved within these transactions in order to not waste time nor cause legal liability exposures towards itself in any illegal activity liabilities.
WHAT MAKES THESE TYPES OF TRANSACTIONS LEGITIMATE?
It stands to reason that anything legitimate in these transactions, depending on its legal jurisdiction, will be completely tracked/traced/documented/etc by Interpol, FBI, Homeland Security, ICE, etc as well as will also have to be blessed by the central banks so it's absolutely critical that all parties conduct themselves in an advanced highly-wise manner.
- What verifiable facts support the sender being real, clean, and have the relationships/controls as advertised?
- What verifiable facts support the receiver being real, clean, and have the relationships/controls as advertised?
- What verifiable facts support the project/investment(s) being real, clean, and have the relationships/controls as advertised?
- What verifiable facts support the intermediaries being real, clean, and have the relationships/controls as advertised?
- What credible legal representation is involved?
- What credible accounting is involved?
LEGAL REPRESENTATION AND AUDITING
The key to preventing the banks, central banks, regulators, and/or other authorities from denying a transaction and/or classifying a transaction as money laundering is having proper legal representation and external auditing involved with the transfer transactions as well as the associated project funding.
The role of the attorneys/advocates/barristers/solicitors/legal representatives are to verify and attest to the authenticity of the client, that asset, the custody of the asset, as well as the client's banking relationships.
Don't expect the World's top banks, accounting, and law firms to engage with parties with less than credible accountinging and law firms. All parties accounting and law firms will be expected to have credible websites and professional domain email accounts like real/competent accounting and legal professionals that are capable of interacting with multi-million/billion dollar transactions.
If you think these caliber of transactions don't need highly-competent attorneys involved... stop reading this page now... and focus on a new career with McDonalds so that you stay out of jail.
Click the image below to see full size a flowchart of the role of legal parties within these transactions.
One of the main problems with many of the sending accounts is that the sender does not have proper projects to package with the transactions for the banks and central banks to approve moving the off-ledger funds into the public domain.
Notice that all the contracts that float around the Internet say the transaction is for "the purpose of project funding" yet no actual projects are referenced within the contract. That fact makes it common sense that websites like whistleblowers.info call all these transactions money laundering.
That said... it stands to reason that credible projects need to be fully integrated/packaged with these transactions. Senders that say no project details need to be included will be categorized as either having a goal of money laundering and/or clueless.
Credible senders that have no credible projects need to understand that the transaction will be fully-integrated with credible projects and that the sender will only get his money via that profits from profitable projects.
A number of parties have approached asking Magister Operis to assist with helping them establish receiving accounts to participate within these transactions. Having a depository bank account is the easy part of these transactions. The critical/real part of these transactions is actually establishing the proper (high) levels of banking relationships that have real access to the screens that enable these transactions to be synchronized with the properly managed/audited projects that allow the banks and central banks to approve these type of transactions.
It is Magister Operis' understanding that the approval of these interbank transactions require competent projects to be synchronized within the transactions. A sender or receiver just saying that they have projects is not good enough to allow the banks and central banks to approve these type of transactions.
Intermediaries might think they have no accountability within these transaction but that is absolutely false. If intermediaries expect to get paid within these transactions and don't want to go to jail (and never have a bank account again)... intermediaies need to be fully accountable for their own authenticity and legal status also. Real legal compliance officers and accounting firms are going to make sure that the intermediaries also don't have any background that might contaminate/incriminate the legitimacy of these kind of transactions.
Credibility is the key issue with these transactions. Click here for further notes on the subject of credibility..
Magister Operis has received an absolutely overwhelming quantity of offers/requests for various "Server to Server" (S2S) services from both sending and receiving sides for these types of transactions. Historically most people involved are absolutely clueless in regards to why and how the transactions are or are not legitimate, legal, and/or easily closable .
- The principals and banks WILL need direct communication with each other. Contracts designed by brokers and/or corrupt principals that say there will be no communication between principals and/or banks will be immediately kicked to the garbage.
- Just passing Word docs around the Internet like typical Internet intermediaries/brokers guarantees nothing will close AND will waste everyone's time/resources.
- Don't expect these transaction to operate like an illegal drug deal.
- Intermediaries must be pre-organized and packaged so there is no issues in regards to who is involved and knowing that it is an easily closable/payable deal in the middle.
- Intermediaries themselves must have clean backgrounds so that suspicions cannot be raised that the commissions will possibly be used for illegal activities.
- Any parties expecting closing in 72 hours might easily be considered as either fraudulent, inexperienced, ignorant of the processes, a money launderer, and/or using stolen funds.
- Some of the names of senders and receivers as well as various documents, passports, etc have been seen dozens of times over the last several years. Most of the content of what is received is a complete waste of time due to almost all of it being typical/normal garbage due to the fact that most principals as well as intermediaries work harder rather than smarter and are mentally limited to registering a gmail account for themselves. Almost everybody is sure they have a winning lottery-ticket in their hands even though typically the whole game is about them focusing on how much they can make themselves real as well as the deal(s) itself.
MAGISTER OPERIS ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT PARTICIPATE IN THESE TRANSACTIONS WITHOUT FULL KNOWLEDGE OF THE AUTHENTICITY, SKILLSETS, AND EXPECTATIONS OF ALL PARTIES.
Magister Operis™ sincerely appreciates your interest in Magister Operis!
Bank Compliance: CLICK HERE
Due Diligence: CLICK HERE
Fake Documents/People: CLICK HERE
Magister Operis Workflow: CLICK HERE
Broker Notes: CLICK HERE
Disclaimer: CLICK HERE