|PRODUCT TYPE||Bitcoin (BTC) cryptocurrency|
|DESCRIPTION||WANTED: Discounted Bitcoins|
|PRICE||Volume quantity discount as agreed|
|TOTAL CONTRACT AMOUNT||As much as possible (Large volumes are desired)|
|TRANCHES||Minimum 1,000 coins up to 20,000 coins weekly|
A) Video call between Buyer and Seller.
B) Face-to-face TTM in same location together.
B) Attorney to attorney.
A) Seller's wallet to buyer's wallet.
B) Coins delivered to the Ledger or Trezor wallet address provided by an escrow attorney; in rare instances and with increased escrow fee, proper security measures can be taken to allow the possibility of a core-to-core transaction.
|PAYMENT||MT103, domestic wire, ledger-to-ledger, or SBLC|
|LOCATION OF BUYER||Has lived in Italy for many years but also has assets in Turkey, Dubai, and Monaco.|
|BUYERS' BANKS||HSBC Singapore, Westpac Sydney|
The Buyer has some flexibility but in general this is what he is looking for:
1) Seller confirms the wallet balance to Buyer in one of the following two ways:
A) Seller sends 7778 Satoshi to the Buyer's e-wallet from Seller's wallet with at least 1000 BTC balance and sends a video of Seller’s wallet from which the sending was made,
B) Seller transfers 112.56 BTC from the main wallet (consisting of at least 1000 BTC) to Seller’s new wallet and records the transfer on video. Seller should announce both wallets names in advance.
2) Buyer provide an account statement confirming the balance for the whole amount.
3) Seller shows his ability to control money receipt via on-line banking.
4) Once contract is signed after 1) and 2) points, both parties place contract into their banks to pass compliance. Seller confirms he has account mode and limits appropriate for tranches coordinated in the contract.
A) The buyer of BTC, once compliance is finished and representatives met, makes the transfer with MT 103 from the bank account to Seller’s bank account.
A) Buyer representative presents within transaction with Seller and Seller provides evidence from online- banking any moment of buyers request.
6) Once the money has been received, the BTC are then delivered to the Buyer's account immediately.
7) Parties continue to repeat the process as many times as necessary to complete the full contract amount or coins available.
|MAGOP RELATIONSHIP:||An associate of Magister Operis, known since 2014 and highly credible in international business, is direct to the Buyer that he has known since 2004.|
SELLER OFFER TEMPLATE
Simply modify the template in the Word doc in the link above into whatever is accurate for whatever offer you want to submit to Magister Operis. Don't hesitate to ask Magister Operis for help filling out the document or modifying its existing contents!
Magister Operis Workflow: CLICK HERE
Broker Notes: CLICK HERE
Disclaimer: CLICK HERE